The new North Torrey Pines Living and Learning (NTPLL) Neighborhood on the UC San Diego campus is an impressive 1.5 million square feet of residential and academic spaces, anticipated to meet the growing communal and living needs for 40,000 students on campus in the years ahead.
Led by our partner Clark Construction, the NTPLL neighborhood also provides below-grade parking for 1,200 vehicles, roadway improvements, and utility and site improvements.
Once completed in 2020, this proclaimed “unconventional live, learn, and play community” will include a new home for Sixth College, the Arts and Humanities Building, the Social Sciences Public Engagement Building, the Craft Center, and opportunities for community recreation, dining, and more.
Sylvester Roofing was chosen for our multi-application expertise to construct:
- Fully adhered 80 mil fleece back SARNAFIL single ply PVC roof
- Standing seam metal roof system
- Elevated Pedestal Concrete Pavers
- American Hydrotech hot fluid applied waterproofing system
- American Hydrotech traffic coating system